Monday, July 25, 2005

D-19: What I will miss there...

I have been asked what the hell I am looking for by travelling in such strange and remote regions of the world. I have been asked if my choice of Afghanistan is a suicide by procuration, why I do not go to the Seychelles Island. All those questions have been asked a plenty of time. And I am not sure, I already gave an honest answer to them. And I will not begin here.

But on saturday, I've got the first interesting question about my travel: What I will miss at most during the 5 weeks of travel in Central Asia. The first thing which came in my mind was Ananas Juice: My "peche mignon", which wakes me up every morning. I will surely miss ananas juice there
Then, I told myself, I could survive without a single drop of ananas juice during those long 30 days. But I was not sure anymore that I could survive without the sweet and sensual rhythm of Tango... ;-)




Pictures from mitte.ch


I do think that some steps of Milonga on the shore of the Sarez lake would be amazing... But I am not sure, I will meet anyone there who could share these moments with me. Or maybe you know someone?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

n