Friday, July 15, 2005

D-29: My plan

I received only today my passport with the kirghyz visa. They needed a phone call from me and more than a week to do it! But anyway: My passport is now in his way to the tajik embassy in Vienna. I asked for a double entry, which costs 130 EUR! It is so expensive. The only positive point is that I can stay 2 month in the country....

I have made a sort of plan for my trip:




I will come from Osh and go to Murghab. Afterwards, I will interrupt my trip on the Pamir Highway by a small hiking between Alichur and Shedzud. In the Khorog region, I have a plenty of possibilities, Bartang, Shakhdara valleys. But I am almost certain now to go down to Ishkashim and continue to Afghanistan. Inch'Allah ! I dream of staying a couple of days in Mazar before heading North back to Tajikistan, Penjikent and the Fan Mountains.

If things are going wrong in Afghanistan, I will spend more time in the tajik shore of the Panj river and then head North to Dushambe and the Fan Mountains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

n