Tuesday, July 12, 2005

D-32: Farsi...

Shame on me! I did want to learn farsi. I bought a Assimil book on persan 6 months ago. I had a good will to go on learning.. I began with lesson 1, with some vocabulary. I found a nice woman who accepted to teach me with her afghan accent some specificities of the Dari language. But my work took all my time. And now? After more than 3 month of semi-"learning"? I am still stuck at the lesson 20 (out of 80) and my understanding of the very easy Assimil-CD is so poor. I am ashamed. Really!

I will have to make one more of this travel where the contact with the population is too poor because of my laziness. I hate that, and I am the only one to blame. I still have 1 month in order to increase my knowledge. Only one month.

In one month, I can at most hope to say that the landscape is beautiful and that I want some Shashlik with even more fat ! (...)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

n