Monday, July 04, 2005

Training session










This weekend, I had an intense travel-training.

I was in the swiss montains, fully loaded with all luggages I plan to take in Tadjikistan: 55+10 backpack, tent, sleeping bag, and enough unuseful weight added up to simulate the weight of my backpack during my journey.



After a trek of about 4 hours, I reached to bottom of the peak Revedin, at the altitude of 2500 m. The sky opened up at around 7pm, allowing me a picture session. (Pictures will follow...). I slept there. There was frost in the morning. Furtunately, even if my slepping bag is attested for temperatures above 0 degree, I had my winter clothes with me.


It wasn't the most comfortable night of my live, but it was a good test for me and my equipment.

The second day, I went down to the village of Orsieres. It took my about 4 hours. Beautiful trek!

Pictures should come soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

n