Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Pictures from Tajikistan 2: Fan Mountains

Some small pictures from the Fan Mountains, in the North of Tajikistan, at the border with Uzbekistan.

The lake have such a deep blue color that you would be tempted to jump in. But my feets told me that the water was too cold for such sport.


Actually, I took care of my feet. During the cold nights in the Fan Mountain, they wore the typical Pamir Sockers offered by a family in Khorog. They were soo warm, soo good..



The Chimtarga peak (5400m) with one of the Kulikalon (big lakes in Tajik) in the foreground.



The only obese family of Tajikistan: The father wanted to feed me litteraly before heading to the mountains...



Tajik sheperds in Kalikalon who wanted me to sleep in their Yurta...


Further Pictures soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

n